Now based in Hollywood, Los Angeles, with strong roots in The Burren region of Co.Clare, Mike Considine is a Live Television Stage Manager and a member of the Directors Guild of America. In his spare time Mike likes to travel and indulge in his other passions: photography, music, art and writing.
Mike is a self-taught musician who plays by ear and has an intuitive knowledge of melody, harmony, rhythm and syncopation. His specialty is the Irish bouzouki, bodhrán and guitars. He has appeared in concerts, seisiúns and tours with some of Ireland’s finest musicians including Cormac Breatnach, John Carty, Tommy Peoples, Dermot Byrne, Brian McGrath, Alan Kelly, Sean Smyth, Brendan Larrissey, John Faulkner and Mary Shannon.
Stage Manager (DGA)
Liv Television & Previous Events
As a member of the Directors Guild of America I am fortunate to have worked on top tier TV events including “The Emmy Awards”, “The Kids Choice Sports Awards” & “The Beatles: The Night That Changed America – A Grammy Salute”. Other shows I have worked on include:
- A Little Help with Carol Burnett – Netflix series 2017
- The 59th Grammys Awards Premiere
- The Disneyland 60th Anniversary Celebration
- The 66th & 67th Emmy Awards
- The Voice
- The X Factor
- The American Music Awards
- The Radio Disney Music Awards
- The Academy of Country Music Awards
- The Do Something Awards
- Fox Cause For Paws
- The Kids Choice Awards
Some of my musical projects
- Working with producer Jody Lloyd on several projects including the eponymous “On The Map” by Bazuki Joe
- Promoting Irish music in NZ including Lúnasa, Alan Kelly, Gráda and The Emily Smith Band.